Thursday, February 3, 2011

¿Por Qué?

So, today I posted a poll, so please feel free to vote on it. it's to your right. th poll wil close in 6 days at 12:58 PM, so please vote soon.

Anyways today is really cold. This is taking away from our usual productive selves and we are taking life one step at a time. Asian X and Cambium are both wearing the same sweaters as yesterday, but I, Mister Pip, am wearing a very nice black turtle-neck. We are now reading an article about Apocolyptic Sprouts, and we are trying to decipher what Cambium is saying in latin. Just for the record "Cambium ist baraca". There's some latin for you.

The girl sitting to my left, watched a really sad video of animals being tortured. I may now become a vegetarian. It's really quite unfortunate how animals are treated. Well, that's all for today.



This is how I feel today! Cold and Happy!

Mister Pip

No comments:

Post a Comment